Join us at our next B.C. Farmers Market and meet our
local farmers & “Best of B.C.” Artisans in 2019
Every Saturday 10.00am – 3.00pm
May 4th – October 26th, 2019
(Bookings/Space reservations now available)
We are located at :-
St. Andrew’s Historic Church
9025 Glover Road
Fort Langley B.C.
~ <> ~
“Continuing our Fort Langley Trading Traditions”
At one point in history, Hudson Bay’s Fort Langley farm totaled over six thousand acres!
Fresh Local B.C. Farm Produce, and Prepared Foods:
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market is an authentic B.C. Farmers’ Market and features Local Farmers and Certified Safe Prepared Food Vendors bringing in fresh local produce, field greens, vegetables, fruits & flowers, fresh baking, fruit pies, cupcakes & cookies, local craft beer, varietal wines, tasty prepared foods from our Fraser Valley, the Similkameen & Okanagan Valleys.
B.C. Art & Crafts, our Artisans Present:
A huge variety of 100% Made in B.C. Arts & Crafts, including paintings, photography, hand-made jewelry, natural soaps, creams & oils, children’s hand-made wool and cotton clothing, hand made woolen slippers from local sheep-farm spun wool, expert wood crafting, woodwork, glass art & metal arts, re-purposed antiques & furniture, and much more. Come and browse their market booths this Saturday from 10.00am – 3.00pm.
Facebook: Like us on Facebook and get regular market updates.
< and “like” us to be placed on our weekly news & information postings.
2019 Summer Farmers’ Market Season Vendors:
Please Note: Not all vendors attend each and every market.
more vendors to be announced.
B.C. Fresh Farm Produce, Fruits, Vegetables, Flowers & Plants:
– Wilde Wunder Gardens, Fresh field greens & vegetables, flowers and plants, fruits.
– Christina’s Garden, fresh local greens, tomatoes, garlic, peppers, fruits & grape vines
– Singing River Ranch, fresh frozen Pork & Beef Smokies
– First Generation Organics, Fresh organic greens and vegetables
– Crooked Fence Farm, Seasonal greens and vegetables
– Black Table Farm, Fresh Local Vegetables
– Wild Root Farms, by Nicole & Jeremy Acker
– Peach Dezzert, Fresh Farm fruits brought to market from the Similkameen Valley
– Spectrum Gardening, by Theo
– Perennial Plants & Vertical Succulent Gardens, by Jackie VanHuizen
– Fresh Peonies, at the Market, June 10th, 17th, and lastly June 24th (Seasonal)
– Shepherd’s Haven Farm, Sheepskins, wool slippers, Lamb meat by order
– Local Seasonal Red Russian Garlic. by Fred
– Happy Bloomers by Angelica
B.C. Prepared Foods & Baking etc.
– The Perogie Hut, fresh hot & frozen perogies by Judy & Lawrence
– Gramma Ruth’s Homemade Goodies, delicious baking by Ruth
– Gabi & Jules, Homemade Pies and Goodness, Baking
– Simply Delish Soups & Salads, Gourmet soups
– Maison Cote Spices, by Jean-Pierre
– Seana’s Mason Jar Delectables, by Seana
– Deja Vue Bakery, Local Bakers for 30 years, by George and Shirley
– Coconama Chocolate, by Takanori Chiwata
– Bowen Island Herb Salts, by Lisa Rainbird
– Fruit Butter’s, Jams, and Preserves, by Albert Seibold
– The Larks Nest, Fruit Jams and Pickles by Jackie Lark
– Mr. Lee’s Natural Foods, by Jeong Lee
– Deb’s Best Kombucha, by Deb
– Potter & Crow Craft Coffee Roasters, by Megan & Jennifer
– Raphael’s Caribbean Spices, Delicious with Chicken, Beef or vegetables
– Bob the Dog, Natural dog treats, by Carra Hodgson
B.C. Wines and Craft Beers:
– Trading Post Brewing, Fort Langley’s local craft brewery
– Dragon’s Mist, Local Gin & Vodka produced by Headspring Distillery B.C.
– Sons of Vancouver, Vodka & Amaretto distilled in North Vancouver B.C.
– Backyard Vineyards, Local Langley winery
– Waterside Winery Award winning wines from Enderby, BC
– Forbidden Fruit Winery, by Jennifer Venables, Okanagan vintner
– Snowgoose Brewery, BC Rice wines and Spirits
Fresh Natural Soaps, Oils, Bath Products:
– Just Pure & Simple Bath & Body, Natural Soaps & Oils
– Camellia Pure Essential Oils, by Lisa Warren
– Young Living Essential Oils
– A&K Skin Care, by Anne Siba
– Pure Bee Apitherapy, by Amanda Jewell
– Natural Creams & Oils, by Marilyn
B.C. Local Artisans, Painters, Arts & Crafts:
– Sticks and Stones Art Works, by Jacqui Ross
– Irene Hannestad, Painter and photographer
– Jewelalicious Jewellery, By Debbie Tribbles
– Rocks2Wrap Jewelry, by Michelle Floris
– Shepherd’s Haven Farm, of Fort Langley, hand made wool slippers & clothing.
– Whimsy’s Jewels, by Sasha Van De Keere
– Baby Bloom, Natural Hand-knitted Wool Designs, by Alison Varin
– Sadie May Crafts, Handmade Comforter Pillows and Quilts
– 30 Minute Hit in Walnut Grove, Get fit & healthy, by Katherine Rinehart
– Twice Around Jewelry, by Christine Babic
– Valley Yard Games, by Trina Murray
– Margaret’s Sew Cozy, by Margaret Adams
– Generosity, by Dani Law
– Custom Caps, by Tara Hawkins
– The Fifty Fifty Workshop, by Angela Theissen
– Shabby Chic and More, by Jan & Grace
– Unique Handcrafted & Repurposed Creations, by Shirley
– Brywood Handcrafted, by Brian
– AZA Open When Ready Parcels, by Arya
– Sara’s Art Corner
Join us today by Liking Us on Facebook.com and get all the latest news & Information.
Reserve your spaces now for 2019 Season. Limited Spaces in every Category.
We are always looking for new 2019 Fort Langley Vendors in the following categories: B.C. Painters & Artists – we offer a New Artist’s Gallery for Painters & Sculptors, and provide advertising for artists.
GET ON OUR VENDOR LISTS FOR 2019
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market 2019
Murrayville Summer Farmers Market, (on Sunday’s 12noon-3.30pm)
All Farm Produce, Prepared Foods, and Artisan Vendors needed!
Apply Now. firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to get 2019 Vendor Registration Forms now:
or contact us at 604-728-2080 or send us an email request to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in our markets.
Fort Langley Village Farmers Market 2019
Cultus Lake Summer Farmers Market 2019
Murrayville Summer Farmers Market 2019
Please fill in/ complete all the fields and submit now.
“Christmas in the Village” Festival Market 2019
Applications now open, hurry up , already 60% booked!
Member: B.C. Farmers Markets Association.
Member: Fort Langley Community Association
Member: Fort Langley Community Assoc.