Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market
2016 Season May 7th – October 29th
Next Farmers’ Market:
Saturday July 30th 2016 at 10.00am – 3.00pm
B.C. Day weekend! July 30th – August 1st
Fort Langley is the Birthplace of British Columbia
We are also open on Monday 1st August B.C. Day!
Join us at the Market and meet our Farmers & Artisans
We are located at :-
St. Andrews Historic Church
9025 Glover Road
Fort Langley B.C.
~ <> ~
“Continuing our Fort Langley Trading Traditions”
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market features local B.C. Farmers’ and Fresh Food Vendors bringing in fresh local produce, field greens, vegetables, fruits & flowers, wine and foods from the Fraser Valley and the Okanagan Valley.
Also, a local artisans are presenting a huge variety of B.C. Arts & Crafts, including hand-made jewelry, hand-made soaps & creams, cotton bibs & diapers, hand made woolen slippers & clothing & much more.
Please visit us at www.facebook.com/fortlangleyvillagefarmersmarket and “like” us
to be placed on our weekly news and information postings.
Note: Not all vendors attend each and every market.
2016 Summer Market Season Vendors:
B.C. Farm Produce, Foods, Flowers & Plants:
– Wilde Wunder Gardens, Fresh field greens & vegetables, flowers and plants
– Christina’s Garden, fresh local greens, tomato plants, peppers, fruits & grape vines
– Crooked Fence Farm, Fresh field greens & vegetables
– Barnston Island Fruit & Vegetables, tomato plants & pickling cucumbers
– Wild Root Farms, Fresh local produce & fresh free-range farm eggs.
– Paradis Valley Honey, Local farm honey & Pollen
– Perennial Plants & Vertical Succulent Gardens, by Jackie VanHuizen
– Cactus Displays, by Alicia
B.C. Foods & Baking etc.
– Chef Pieter, Gourmet Prepared dips
– Smoked Salmon, by Annie Silver
– The Perogie Hut, fresh hot & frozen perogies by Judy & Lawrence
– Popsi Gal, delicious natural juice popsicles by Tracy Pham
– Hindi’s Hot Foods, Savory Samosas, and Fruit Pastries
– Fresh Baking by Alice,
– Tasty Treats to Go, by Jackie Chan
– Growing Fresh, by Monika Serwa
– Raphael’s Gourmet Hot Sauces & Rubs, by Raphael
– Fruit Jams and Preserves, by Albert Seibold
– Cranberries & Blueberries, (Dried) – by Marilyn
– Checkers Premium Fudge, Local fudge made in Langley B.C.
– Epicure Selections: Spices and all things nice, by Lee and Phil
– Simply Delish Soup and Salad, Dried Soups & Meals
– Paws-itively Natural Treats for Dogs, by Tracie Ellerman
B.C. Wines and Craft Beers:
– Trading Post Brewing, Fort Langley’s local craft brewery
– The Fort Wine Co, Variety of local Fruit & Berry Wines
– Dragon’s Mist, Local Gin & Vodka produced by Headspring Distillery B.C.
– Sons of Vancouver, Vodka & Amaretto distilled in North Vancouver B.C.
– Old Order Distilling Co. Spirits & Liqueurs, Penticton B.C.
– River Stone Estate Winery, from Oliver B.C.
Natural Personal Products:
– Omas Aromas
– Just Pure & Simple Bath & Body
– Healing Drops, Young Living Essential Oils
– Chuckling Duckling Farm Fresh, by Leah Chevalier
– Arnalia Natural Path, by Tatiana
B.C. Arts & Crafts:
– Wild & Raven: by Sherri Bachmann
– J-Na Handmade Leather Craft, by Jthot Yun
– Knotty Paintbrush: Wood signs and more..
– La Suburban Farmhouse, Hand made Candles and more..
– Intriguing Designs, by Michele Franklin – Textile art & Fairy Gardens
– Just a Little Something, by Sandra Reid
– Pegasus Gemstone Designs, by Paige
– For The Hive, Vintage Signs & Home Decor
– Judy Mojo Art , by Judy Mountjoy
– Seaside Jewelry, by Tony & Elaine Stella
– Revolution Photography & Design, by Kelly Sheldon
– Wood Crafting, by Colin Delory
– Gratitude and More: by Leah Strange
– Shepherd’s Haven Farm, of Fort Langley, hand made wool slippers & clothing.
– Baby Bloom, Natural Wool Designs, by Alison Varin
– Susanna Rezgo Silk Art, by Susanna
– Metal Hart Art, by Denice & Daryl Hart
– Catherine’s Glass Studio, Beautiful Stained class Art, by Catherine White
– Maya and Melodie, by Cherie Bell
– Einai Designs, by Nadine Strom
– Andi & Lou, Baby bibs, change-pads, bandanas etc.
– Cards by Em, Custom designed hand-made greeting cards by Muriel Connors
– My Story of You & Keepsake Book, by Cheryl Grundy
– Brenda’s Bangles & Baubles,
– MKT Designs and Craft Jewelry, by Margaret LeBeuf
– Shabby Chic and More, by Jan & Grace
– Sunspot Paracord 550 Survival Gear
– Woodland Creations,
– Metal Design by Floyd Groff
– Seema’s Jardin de Fleurs, Silk Clothing & Designs by Seema Zai
– A Touch of Brass, metal artworks by Kelly Fennell
– Seasonal Decor Solutions, by Cheryl Baxter
More vendors booking in every day..
– Cooperators Insurance, Bethany Heppner in Langley
– Mosquito Magik, Natural pest repellent for people
– 30Minute Hit Walnut Grove, Get Fit for women, by Katya Day
– Fortis BC, Energy resource services in BC.
Join us today by Liking Us on Facebook.com and get all the latest news & Information.
Note: Still booking vendors for our 2016 Summer Market. Reserve your spaces now. Very Limited Spaces in every Category.
We are looking for Vendors in the following categories:
– B.C. Produced Foods, Local Bakers, Baking & Baked Goods
– Hot Foods & BBQ
– BC Arts & Crafts – We now will feature B.C. painters, 5 openings only
GET ON OUR VENDOR LIST FOR 2016/17
Fort Langley Village Farmers Market 2016/17
Only a very few spaces in all Categories…
Aldergrove Summer Farmers Market 2016/17
Still some open spaces left in this new local market
Latest News: “Christmas in the Village” now taking applications.
Apply to get a 2016 Vendor Registration Form now:
Get on the waiting list for 2017 for both markets
or contact us at 604-728-2080 or send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in our market.
Please fill in/ complete all the fields and submit now.
Fort Langley Village Farmers Market 2016
Aldergrove Summer Farmers Market 2016