Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market
2017 Season May 6th – October 28th
First 2017 Farmers’ Market:
Saturday May 6th 2017 at 10.00am – 3.00pm
Join us at the Market and meet our Farmers & Artisans on May 6th 2017
We are located at :-
St. Andrews Historic Church
9025 Glover Road
Fort Langley B.C.
~ <> ~
“Continuing our Fort Langley Trading Traditions”
Fresh Local Farm Foods:
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market features local B.C. Farmers’ and Fresh Food Vendors bringing in fresh local produce, field greens, vegetables, fruits & flowers, local craft beer, wine, tasty prepared foods from our Fraser Valley, the Similkameen & Okanagan Valleys.
B.C. Artisans Present:
Also, our local artisans present a huge variety of B.C. Arts & Crafts, including hand-made jewelry, hand-made soaps, creams & oils, children’s hand-made wool and cotton clothing, hand made woollen slippers from local sheep-farm spun wool, clothing, art glass, and much more. Come and browse their market booths.
Please visit us at www.facebook.com/fortlangleyvillagefarmersmarket and “like” us
to be placed on our weekly news and information postings.
Thank you to all our market visitors & supporters in 2016
See you in 2017!
2017 Summer Market Season Vendors:
Note: Not all vendors attend each and every market.
B.C. Farm Produce, Foods, Flowers & Plants:
– Wilde Wunder Gardens, Fresh field greens & vegetables, flowers and plants
– Christina’s Garden, fresh local greens, tomato plants, peppers, fruits & grape vines
– Crooked Fence Farm, Fresh field greens & vegetables
– Barnston Island Fruit & Vegetables, tomato plants & pickling cucumbers
– Peach Dezzert, Fresh fruit directly from the Similkameen Valley
– Wild Root Farms, Fresh local produce & fresh free-range farm eggs.
– Paradis Valley Honey, Local farm honey & pollen
– Perennial Plants & Vertical Succulent Gardens, by Jackie VanHuizen
B.C. Foods & Baking etc.
– Chef Pieter, Gourmet Prepared dips
– Smoked Salmon, by Annie Silver
– The Perogie Hut, fresh hot & frozen perogies by Judy & Lawrence
– Popsi Gal, delicious natural juice popsicles by Tracy Pham
– Tasty Treats to Go, by Jackie Chan
– Growing Fresh, by Monika Serwa
– Raphael’s Gourmet Hot Sauces & Rubs, by Raphael
– Fruit Jams and Preserves, by Albert Seibold
– The Jam Shack Preservery, by Barb Haddock
– Checkers Premium Fudge, Local fudge made in Langley B.C.
– Epicure Selections: Spices and all things nice, by Lee and Phil
– Simply Delish Soup and Salad, Dried Soups & Meals
– Paws-itively Natural Treats for Dogs, by Tracie Ellerman
B.C. Wines and Craft Beers:
– Trading Post Brewing, Fort Langley’s local craft brewery
– The Fort Wine Co, Variety of local Fruit & Berry Wines
– Dragon’s Mist, Local Gin & Vodka produced by Headspring Distillery B.C.
– Sons of Vancouver, Vodka & Amaretto distilled in North Vancouver B.C.
– Old Order Distilling Co. Spirits & Liqueurs, Penticton B.C.
B.C. Arts & Crafts:
– Wild & Raven: by Sherri Bachmann
– J-Na Handmade Leather Craft, by Jthot Yun
– Knotty Paintbrush: Wood signs and more..
– La Suburban Farmhouse, Hand made Candles and more..
– Intriguing Designs, by Michele Franklin – Textile art & Fairy Gardens
– Just a Little Something, by Sandra Reid
– Pegasus Gemstone Designs, by Paige
– For The Hive, Vintage Signs & Home Decor
– Judy Mojo Art , by Judy Mountjoy
– Seaside Jewelry, by Tony & Elaine Stella
– Revolution Photography & Design, by Kelly Sheldon
– Wood Crafting, by Colin Delory
– Gratitude and More: by Leah Strange
– Shepherd’s Haven Farm, of Fort Langley, hand made wool slippers & clothing.
– Baby Bloom, Natural Wool Designs, by Alison Varin
– Susanna Rezgo Silk Art, by Susanna
– Metal Hart Art, by Denice & Daryl Hart
– Catherine’s Glass Studio, Beautiful Stained glass Art, by Catherine White
– Maya and Melodie, by Cherie Bell
– Andi & Lou, Baby bibs, change-pads, bandanas etc.
– Jen’s Craft Room, Handmade Comforter Pillows and Quilts
– Cards by Em, Custom designed hand-made greeting cards by Muriel Connors
– My Story of You & Keepsake Book, by Cheryl Grundy
– Brenda’s Bangles & Baubles,
– MKT Designs and Craft Jewelry, by Margaret LeBeuf
– Shabby Chic and More, by Jan & Grace
– Sunspot Paracord 550 Survival Gear
– Woodland Creations,
– Two Neighbourhood Chicks.
– Seema’s Jardin de Fleurs, Silk Clothing & Designs by Seema Zai
– A Touch of Brass, metal artworks by Kelly Fennell
– Seasonal Decor Solutions, by Cheryl Baxter
– Two Generations Naturals, by Rachelle Seidel
Join us today by Liking Us on Facebook.com and get all the latest news & Information.
Note: Now booking vendors for our 2017 Summer Markets.
Reserve your spaces now. Limited Spaces in every Category.
We are looking for 2017 Vendors in the following categories:
– B.C. Organic Farmers, Prepared Hot & Cold Foods, Local Bakers,
– Local Deli, Dairy, Meat and Fish vendors
– BC Arts & Crafts – Featuring New Artist’s Gallery for Painters & Sculptors
GET ON OUR VENDOR LIST FOR 2017
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market 2017
Aldergrove Summer Farmers’ Market 2017
“Christmas in the Village 2017” is now taking applications.
Limited spaces for 15th, 16th, and 17th December 2017
Three Day Special Market in Ft. Langley’s Community Hall
A Charles Dicken’s “A Christmas Carol” themed event
Apply to get a 2017 Vendor Registration Forms now:
or contact us at 604-728-2080 or send us an email request to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in our markets.
Please fill in/ complete all the fields and submit now.
Fort Langley Village Farmers Market 2017
Aldergrove Summer Farmers Market 2017