Join us at our next B.C. Farmers Market and meet our
local farmers & “Best of B.C.” Artisans in 2019
Every Saturday 10.00am – 3.00pm
May 4th – October 26th, 2019
(Bookings/Space reservations now available)
We are located at :-
St. Andrew’s Historic Church
9025 Glover Road
Fort Langley B.C.
~ <> ~
“Continuing our Fort Langley Trading Traditions”
At one point in history, Hudson Bay’s Fort Langley farm totaled over six thousand acres!
Fresh Local B.C. Farm Produce, and Prepared Foods:
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market is an authentic B.C. Farmers’ Market and features Local Farmers and Certified Safe Prepared Food Vendors bringing in fresh local produce, field greens, vegetables, fruits & flowers, fresh baking, fruit pies, cupcakes & cookies, local craft beer, varietal wines, tasty prepared foods from our Fraser Valley, the Similkameen & Okanagan Valleys.
B.C. Art & Crafts, our Artisans Present:
A huge variety of 100% Made in B.C. Arts & Crafts, including paintings, photography, hand-made jewelry, natural soaps, creams & oils, children’s hand-made wool and cotton clothing, hand made woolen slippers from local sheep-farm spun wool, expert wood crafting, woodwork, glass art & metal arts, re-purposed antiques & furniture, and much more. Come and browse their market booths this Saturday from 10.00am – 3.00pm.
Facebook: Like us on Facebook and get regular market updates.
< and “like” us to be placed on our weekly news & information postings.
2019 Summer Farmers’ Market Season Vendors:
Please Note: Not all vendors attend each and every market.
more vendors to be announced.
B.C. Fresh Farm Produce, Fruits, Vegetables, Flowers & Plants:
– Wilde Wunder Gardens, Fresh field greens & vegetables, flowers and plants, fruits.
– Christina’s Garden, fresh local greens, tomatoes, garlic, peppers, fruits & grape vines
– Singing River Ranch, fresh frozen Pork & Beef
– First Generation Organics, Fresh organic greens and vegetables
– Nothing Beets Organic Farms, Fresh organic field greens & vegetables
– Crooked Fence Farm, Seasonal greens and vegetables
– Black Table Farm, Fresh Local Vegetables
– Peach Dezzert, Fresh Farm fruits brought to market from the Similkameen Valley
– Perennial Plants & Vertical Succulent Gardens, by Jackie VanHuizen
– Fresh Peonies, at the Market, June 10th, 17th, and lastly June 24th (Seasonal)
– Shepherd’s Haven Farm, Sheepskins, wool slippers, Lamb meat by order
– Local Seasonal Red Russian Garlic. by Fred
B.C. Prepared Foods & Baking etc.
– The Perogie Hut, fresh hot & frozen perogies by Judy & Lawrence
– Gramma Ruth’s Homemade Goodies, delicious baking by Ruth
– Deja Vue Bakery, Local Bakers for 30 years, by George and Shirley
– Coconama Chocolate, by Takanori Chiwata
– Bowen Island Herb Salts, by Lisa Rainbird
– Butter Jams, Fruit Jams and Preserves, by Albert Seibold
– The Larks Nest, Jams and Pickles by Jackie Lark
– Mr. Lee’s Natural Foods, by Jeong Lee
– Bob the Dog, Natural dog treats, by Carra Hodgson
B.C. Wines and Craft Beers:
– Trading Post Brewing, Fort Langley’s local craft brewery
– Dragon’s Mist, Local Gin & Vodka produced by Headspring Distillery B.C.
– Sons of Vancouver, Vodka & Amaretto distilled in North Vancouver B.C.
– Waterside Winery Award winning wines from Enderby, BC
– Forbidden Fruit Winery, by Jennifer Venables, vintner.
– Roots & Vines Distillery, By Rebekah Crowley
B.C. Local Artisans, Painters, Arts & Crafts:
– Katrina Dawn Studio, paintings by Katrina
– Irene Hannestad, Painter and photographer
– Jewelalicious Jewellery, By Debbie Tribbles
– Rocks2Wrap Jewelry, by Michelle Floris
– ArtzyCardzy, by Karen Christensen
– MysGreen, textile designs by Moonyang Choi
– Twice Around Jewellery, by Christine Babic
– Shepherd’s Haven Farm, of Fort Langley, hand made wool slippers & clothing.
– Goat & Pebble Co., by Molly Grey
– Whimsy’s Jewels, by Sasha Van De Keere
– Baby Bloom, Natural Hand-knitted Wool Designs, by Alison Varin
– Sadie May Crafts, Handmade Comforter Pillows and Quilts
– 30 Minute Hit in Walnut Grove, Get fit & healthy, by Katya Day
– Twice Around Jewelry, by Christine Babic
– Valley Yard Games, by Trina Murray
– Margaret’s Sew Cozy, by Margaret Adams
– Generosity, by Dani Law
– Susan’s Creations,Woolens, hand knitted children’s clothing
– Custom Caps, by Tara Hawkins
– The Fifty Fifty Workshop, by Angela Theissen
– Shabby Chic and More, by Jan & Grace
Join us today by Liking Us on Facebook.com and get all the latest news & Information.
Reserve your spaces now for 2019 Season. Limited Spaces in every Category.
We are always looking for new 2019 Fort Langley Vendors in the following categories: B.C. Painters & Artists – we offer a New Artist’s Gallery for Painters & Sculptors, and provide advertising for artists.
GET ON OUR VENDOR LISTS FOR 2019
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market 2019
Murrayville Summer Farmers Market, (on Sunday’s)
All Farm Produce, Prepared Foods, and Artisan Vendors needed!
Apply Now. firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to get 2019 Vendor Registration Forms now:
or contact us at 604-728-2080 or send us an email request to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in our markets.
Fort Langley Village Farmers Market 2019
Cultus Lake Summer Farmers Market 2019
Murrayville Summer Farmers Market 2019
Please fill in/ complete all the fields and submit now.
“Christmas in the Village” Festival Market 2019
Member: B.C. Farmers Markets Association.
Member: Fort Langley Community Association
Member: Fort Langley Community Assoc.