Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market
2017 Season May 6th – October 28th
Next Market is on
Saturday June 24th 10.00-3.00pm
Join us at the Market and meet our Farmers & Artisans
We are located at :-
St. Andrews Historic Church
9025 Glover Road
Fort Langley B.C.
~ <> ~
“Continuing our Fort Langley Trading Traditions”
At one point in history, Hudson Bay’s Fort Langley farm totalled over six thousand acres.
Fresh Local B.C. Farm Produce, and Prepared Foods:
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market features local B.C. Farmers’ and other Food Vendors bringing in fresh local produce, field greens, vegetables, fruits & flowers, local craft beer, wine, tasty prepared foods from our Fraser Valley, the Similkameen & Okanagan Valleys.
B.C. Artisans Present:
Also, our local artisans present a huge variety of 100% Made in B.C. Arts & Crafts, including paintings, hand-made jewelry, hand-made soaps, creams & oils, children’s hand-made wool and cotton clothing, hand made woollen slippers from local sheep-farm spun wool, woodcrafting, glass art & metal arts, re-purposed antiques & furniture, and much more. Come and browse their market booths this Saturday from 10.00am – 3.00pm.
Please visit us at www.facebook.com/fortlangleyvillagefarmersmarket and “like” us
to be placed on our weekly news and information postings.
2017 Summer Farmers’ Market Season Vendors:
Please Note: Not all vendors attend each and every market.
B.C. Fresh Farm Produce, Fruits, Vegetables, Flowers & Plants:
– Wilde Wunder Gardens, Fresh field greens & vegetables, flowers and plants, fruits.
– Christina’s Garden, fresh local greens, tomato plants, peppers, fruits & grape vines
– Crooked Fence Farm, Fresh field greens & vegetables, Eggs, Fresh Baking, Jams
– Pinsch of Soil Farm, Fresh field greens & radishes, seasonal vegetables.
– Kettle Kountry Farm, Fresh meats, lamb, pork, beef, sausages, farm eggs
– Nothing Beets Organic Farms, Seasonal greens & vegetables
– Alder Creek Homestead, Chicken, Seasonal Farm Greens, Vegetables & Fruits
– Peach Dezzert, Fresh Farm fruits brought to market from the Similkameen Valley
– Perennial Plants & Vertical Succulent Gardens, by Jackie VanHuizen
– Fresh Peonies, Coming to the market, June 10th, 17th, and lastly June 24th (Seasonal)
– Seasonal Red Russian Garlic.
B.C. Prepared Foods & Baking etc.
– The Perogie Hut, fresh hot & frozen perogies by Judy & Lawrence
– Forte Whole Foods, Fruit Based Chocolate spreads
– DKP Bakery, home made baking by Caitlin
– Bumblebees Baking, by Bethany Scratch
– Popsi Gal, delicious natural juice popsicles by Tracy Pham
– Growing Fresh, by Monika Serwa
– Raphael’s Gourmet Hot Sauces & Rubs, by Raphael
– Hibiscus Foods, Spicy Jamaican Meat Pies
– Fruit Jams and Preserves, by Albert Seibold
– The Jam Shack Preservery, by Barb Haddock
– The Larks Nest, Jams and Pickles by Jackie Lark
– Gramma Ruth’s Homemade Goodies, delicious baking by Ruth
– Epicure Selections: Spices and all things nice, by Lee and Phil
– Paws-itively Natural Treats for Dogs, by Tracie Ellerman
– Van’s Yams Pet Treats and More, by Christina Clarke
– Wawa’s Jams and Jellies, by Cheryl Later
B.C. Wines and Craft Beers:
– Trading Post Brewing, Fort Langley’s local craft brewery
– Dragon’s Mist, Local Gin & Vodka produced by Headspring Distillery B.C.
– Sons of Vancouver, Vodka & Amaretto distilled in North Vancouver B.C.
– Old Order Distilling Co. Spirits & Liqueurs, Penticton B.C.
Fresh Natural Soaps, Oils, Bath Products:
– Omas Aromas
– Just Pure & Simple Bath & Body
– Young Living Essential Oils
– Pure Bee Apitherapy, by Amanda Jewell
– Ancient Mantra Naturals, by Ramandeep Mand
B.C. Local Artisans, Painters, Arts & Crafts:
– Katrina Dawn Studio, paintings by Katrina
– Wild & Raven: by Sherri Bachmann
– Knotty Paintbrush: Wood signs and more.
– Irene Hannestad, Painter and photographer
– La Suburban Farmhouse, Hand made Candles and more..
– Intriguing Designs, by Michele Franklin – Textile art & Fairy Gardens
– Just a Little Something, by Sandra Reid
– Wood Crafting, by Colin Delory
– Ildiko Jewelry, by Ildiko Toth
– Enid Luiten, Paintings and woodcraft.
– Rita Anderson, paintings and cards
– Babellz Art, by Barbara Bell
– Chalk Board Art, by Emily
– Jewelalicious Jewellery, By Debbie Tribbles
– MysGreen, textile designs by Moonyang Choi
– The Village Pottery, by Suzanne Basnett
– StreetCat Designs Artisan Jewelry, by Pam Jackson
– Beaver Dam Decor, Handmade Wood Signs & Mugs
– Twice Around Jewellery, by Christine Babic
– Shepherd’s Haven Farm, of Fort Langley, hand made wool slippers & clothing.
– Whimsy’s Jewels, by Sasha Van De Keere
– Baby Bloom, Natural Hand-knitted Wool Designs, by Alison Varin
– Jen’s Craft Room, Handmade Comforter Pillows and Quilts
– Cards by Em, Custom designed hand-made greeting cards by Muriel Connors
– Chairish Creations Repurposed , by Cheryl Grundy
– Brenda’s Bangles & Baubles, Designed and hand made by Brenda
– Twice Around Jewelry, by Christine Babic
– MKT Designs and Craft Jewelry, by Margaret LeBeuf
– Valley Yard Games, by Trina Murray
– Margaret’s Sew Cozy, by Margaret Adams
– Susan’s Creations, Woolens, hand knitted children’s clothing
– Custom Caps, by Tara Hawkins
– Shabby Chic and More, by Jan & Grace
Join us today by Liking Us on Facebook.com and get all the latest news & Information.
Note: Now booking vendors for our 2017 Summer Markets.
Reserve your spaces now. Limited Spaces in every Category.
We are looking for 2017 Fort Langley Vendors in the following categories:
– Arts & Crafts – Featuring a New BC Artist’s Gallery for Painters & Sculptors
GET ON OUR VENDOR LIST FOR 2017
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market 2017
Aldergrove Summer Farmers’ Market 2017
All Farm Produce and Prepared Foods Vendors needed!
Latest News!!! Now Booking for 2017.
“Christmas in the Village 2017” is now taking applications.
Limited spaces for 15th, 16th, and 17th December 2017
Three Day Special Market in Ft. Langley’s Community Hall
An annual Charles Dicken’s “A Christmas Carol” themed event
Apply to get a 2017 Vendor Registration Forms now:
or contact us at 604-728-2080 or send us an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in our markets.
Please fill in/ complete all the fields and submit now.
Fort Langley Village Farmers Market 2017
Aldergrove Summer Farmers Market 2017