Join us at our next B.C. Farmers Market and meet our
local farmers & “Best of B.C.” Artisans in 2019
Every Saturday 10.00am – 3.00pm
May 4th – October 26th, 2019
We are located at :-
St. Andrew’s Historic Church
9025 Glover Road
Fort Langley B.C.
~ <> ~
“Continuing our Fort Langley Trading Traditions”
At one point in history, Hudson Bay’s Fort Langley farm totaled over six thousand acres!
Fresh Local B.C. Farm Produce, and Prepared Foods:
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market features local B.C. Farmers’ and other Food Vendors bringing in fresh local produce, field greens, vegetables, fruits & flowers, fresh baking, fruit pies, cupcakes & cookies, local craft beer, varietal wines, tasty prepared foods from our Fraser Valley, the Similkameen & Okanagan Valleys.
B.C. Art & Crafts, our Artisans Present:
A huge variety of 100% Made in B.C. Arts & Crafts, including paintings, photography, hand-made jewelry, natural soaps, creams & oils, children’s hand-made wool and cotton clothing, hand made woolen slippers from local sheep-farm spun wool, expert wood-crafting, woodwork, glass art & metal arts, re-purposed antiques & furniture, and much more. Come and browse their market booths this Saturday from 10.00am – 3.00pm.
Facebook: Like us on Facebook and get regular market updates.
< and “like” us to be placed on our weekly news & information postings.
2018 Summer Farmers’ Market Season Vendors:
Please Note: Not all vendors attend each and every market.
B.C. Fresh Farm Produce, Fruits, Vegetables, Flowers & Plants:
– Wilde Wunder Gardens, Fresh field greens & vegetables, flowers and plants, fruits.
– Christina’s Garden, fresh local greens, tomatoes, garlic, peppers, fruits & grape vines
– Crooked Fence Farm, Fresh field greens & vegetables, Eggs, Fresh Baking, Jams
– Windy Creek Farm, Naturally raised, grass fed Angus beef
– First Generation Organics, Fresh organic greens and vegetables
– Kettle Kountry Farm, Fresh meats, lamb, pork, beef, sausages, farm eggs
– White Fence Farms, by Kelly and Ruban Howeling
– Nothing Beets Organic Farms, Fresh organic field greens & vegetables
– O’Bella Farms, seasonal greens and fruits
– Alder Creek Homestead, Chicken, Seasonal Farm Greens, Vegetables & Fruits
– Peach Dezzert, Fresh Farm fruits brought to market from the Similkameen Valley
– Perennial Plants & Vertical Succulent Gardens, by Jackie VanHuizen
– Fresh Peonies, at the Market, June 10th, 17th, and lastly June 24th (Seasonal)
– Shepherd’s Haven Farm, meats on order
– Local Seasonal Red Russian Garlic. by Fred
B.C. Prepared Foods & Baking etc.
– The Perogie Hut, fresh hot & frozen perogies by Judy & Lawrence
– DKP Bakery,home made baking by Caitlin
– Coconama Chocolate, by Takanori Chiwata
– Northern Lights Honey, local honey from our valley bees
– Raphael’s Gourmet Hot Sauces & Rubs, by Raphael
– Bowen Island Herb Salts, by Lisa Rainbird
– Fruit Jams and Preserves, by Albert Seibold
– The Larks Nest, Jams and Pickles by Jackie Lark
– Gramma Ruth’s Homemade Goodies, delicious baking by Ruth
– Epicure Selections: Spices and all things nice, by Lee and Phil
– Wawa’s Jams and Jellies, by Cheryl Later
B.C. Wines and Craft Beers:
– Trading Post Brewing, Fort Langley’s local craft brewery
– Dragon’s Mist, Local Gin & Vodka produced by Headspring Distillery B.C.
– Sons of Vancouver, Vodka & Amaretto distilled in North Vancouver B.C.
– Old Order Distilling Co. Spirits & Liqueurs, Penticton B.C.
– Waterside Winery Award winning wines from Enderby, BC
– Rocky Creek Winery, Delicious BC Wines.
– Forbidden Fruit Winery, by Steve Venables, vintner.
– Roots & Vines Distillery, By Rebekah Crowley
B.C. Local Artisans, Painters, Arts & Crafts:
– Katrina Dawn Studio, paintings by Katrina
– Irene Hannestad, Painter and photographer
– Sticks and Bags, by Tojo Goshinmon
– Callum Tio, Woodworks, Birdhouses.
– Jewelalicious Jewellery, By Debbie Tribbles
– Rocks2Wrap Jewelry, by Michelle Floris
– ArtzyCardzy, by Karen Christensen
– MysGreen, textile designs by Moonyang Choi
– Twice Around Jewellery, by Christine Babic
– Shepherd’s Haven Farm, of Fort Langley, hand made wool slippers & clothing.
– Goat & Pebble Co., by Molly Grey
– Whimsy’s Jewels, by Sasha Van De Keere
– Baby Bloom, Natural Hand-knitted Wool Designs, by Alison Varin
– Jen’s Craft Room, Handmade Comforter Pillows and Quilts
– 30 Minute Hit in Walnut Grove, Get fit & healthy, by Katya Day
– Twice Around Jewelry, by Christine Babic
– Valley Yard Games, by Trina Murray
– Margaret’s Sew Cozy, by Margaret Adams
– Generosity, by Dani Law
– Susan’s Creations,Woolens, hand knitted children’s clothing
– Custom Caps, by Tara Hawkins
– The Fifty Fifty Workshop, by Angela Theissen
– Shabby Chic and More, by Jan & Grace
Join us today by Liking Us on Facebook.com and get all the latest news & Information.
Reserve your spaces now for 2018. Limited Spaces in every Category.
We are looking for 2018 Fort Langley Vendors in the following categories:
– B.C. Arts & Crafts – a New BC Artist’s Gallery for Painters & Sculptors
GET ON OUR VENDOR LISTS FOR 2019
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market 2019
Aldergrove Summer Farmers’ Market 2019
All Farm Produce and Prepared Foods Vendors needed!
Apply Now. email@example.com
Latest News!!! Now Booking Christmas Market for 2019.
“Christmas in the Village 2019” is now taking applications.
Limited spaces for 13th, 14th, and 15th December 2019
Three Day Special Market in Ft. Langley’s Historic Community Hall
Our annual Charles Dickens “A Christmas Carol” themed market event
Apply to get 2019 Vendor Registration Forms now:
or contact us at 604-728-2080 or send us an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in our markets.
Fort Langley Village Farmers Market 2019
Aldergrove Summer Farmers Market 2019
Cultus Lake Summer Farmers Market 2019
Cultus Lake Christmas Festival Market 2019
Murrayville Summer Farmers Market 2019
Please fill in/ complete all the fields and submit now.
“Christmas in the Village” Festival Market 2018
Member: B.C. Farmers Markets Association.
Member: Aldergrove Business Association
Member: Aldergrove Royal Legion
Member: Fort Langley Community Association
Member: Fort Langley Community Improvement Assoc.